- Metal Prints, are considered the most vibrant of all print media and are created by infusing an image onto raw aluminum.
- Display options vary depending on the Metal Print size and include a black shadow mount, an aluminum easel, or a float mount hanger.
- All Metal Prints are 1mm thick and are finished with a protective white gloss.
- The metal substrate used in production has tiny bumps and imperfections that make each piece truly unique.
- Crafting time prior to shipping: 3 business days. (will ship sooner whenever possible)
- Easel: Metal Easels are small aluminum easels that are intended for small prints. This hardware allows the print to be set on a table or shelf. The Metal Easel is available for the following sizes: 5x7, 8x10, 11X14 and 12x18. This hardware is shipped along with your metal print, unattached.
How to Attach Metal Easels:
- Remove protective layer on the adhesive.
- Bend the bottom portion of the easel out to create the 'stand'.
- Press the easel onto the backside of Metal Print.
PLEASE NOTE: The metal easels are not meant to be used to hang the metal print on a wall. They will not support the weight of the print.
- Shadow Mount: Black Shadow Mounts are a square mounting option intended for small to medium sized metal prints. The mount is made from wood and is black in color. The Black Shadow Mount is available for the following sizes: 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14. This hardware is shipped along with your metal print, unattached. The black shadow mount also allows space between the wall and the print and results in a “floating” effect.
How to Attach Black Shadow Mounts:
- Remove protective layer from the adhesive on the mount.
- Adhere the mount to the back of your metal print and press down firmly
- Secure a nail into wall and slide the print over to lock it in place. (Nails are not included)
- Float Mount: Float Mount Hangers are aluminum rectangles intended for larger sized metal prints. The Float Mount Hanger is available for the following sizes: 12x18, 16x20, 16x24, 20x24, 20x30, 24x30 and 24x36. This hanger is adhered to the backside of your metal print during production. The float mount hanger also allows space between the wall and the print and results in a “floating” effect. To hang metal prints with the float mount hanger, secure a nail to the wall and hang the metal print. (Nails are not included)
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Keep Metal Prints indoors and out of direct sunlight.
- Handle the surface with care to avoid scratching.
- Avoid stacking Metal Prints on top of each other, as surface abrasions may occur.
- Metal Prints can be cleaned with a dust cloth or with glass cleaner and a clean rag.
© 2018 Wall Zenmore, LLC All Rights Reserved
(All photos, artwork and designs are Copyright Wall Zenmore, LLC and reproduction of any images is prohibited. All United States copyright laws apply.)
* The color on your monitor may vary slightly than the actual printed result.
* Due to cropping, the final produced artwork may vary depending on the print size ordered.
* Please note that all sizes reflect the actual print size and framing and mat options will increase the overall dimensions of the product ordered.
* Individual prints sized 16"x20" or greater will be carefully shipped in tubes and will need to be flattened prior to framing.
* Lead Time to produce and ship luster photo prints and metal prints is 3 business days from time of order. (will ship sooner whenever possible)
* Lead Time to produce and ship canvas prints and framed prints is 7 business days from time of order. (will ship sooner whenever possible)